NIRAPAI PLUG ASSAMBLY
For this case, we will use NIRAPAI Safety Plug with a fan
1. Preparing the electrical appliance (an electric fan) and NIRAPAI plug (as shown in a photo) with pliers, wire cable cover, crimping tool, Phillips type screwdriver.
2. Use a cable cutter to cut a plug out of the electrical appliance.
3. Use a Phillips type screwdriver to disassemble NIRAPAI plug and prepare spade terminal to connect with the wire.
4. Use a wire stripper to trim the cable end so that we could see both copper wires around 5 mm.
5. Connect spade terminals to both copper wires and insulated entirely with prepared tools.
6. Assemble the wires with spade terminals with the body of NIRAPAI Safety Plug tightly.
7. Close the cover with the body firmly.
8. A fan with NIRAPAI Safety Plug is ready to use.
1. An electric fan
2. A rice Cooker
3. An electric kettle
4. A Toaster
5. A coffee maker